Emotional Intelligence Coaching Professional
“Emotional Intelligence Coaching Professional” course is an invaluable opportunity to help participants understand and apply the principles of type-based development to advance their coaching practice by helping their clients learn, grow, develop, and achieve personal and professional success.
Participants will gain tools, techniques, and invaluable experience to help others understand how they filter their world. They will receive sophisticated insights to help their clients respond to situations, work with others, get work done, and understand their biases and vulnerabilities.
They will emerge from the program having the knowledge and skills to become much more effective coaches and mentors. Also, they will know how to use the tools and techniques to drive staff motivators, ownership, productivity, and effectiveness in their workplaces.
By taking “Emotional Intelligence Coaching Professional Certificate program you will develop a solid foundation in the theory and practice of human centric solution focused coaching. Discover how to help others realize their higher potential and to take action that aligns with their personality type and vision. Gain awareness about key factors leading to a meaningful transformation and learn to apply highly effective coaching methodologies on multiple levels.
Key elements of the program
- A highly interactive action learning based experiential learning program with a mix of theory and practical sessions (group problem-‐solving/planning, experiential practice with role-‐playing of varying difficulty scenarios, interactive discussions & application exercises).
- This is a comprehensive 4 module course for experienced practitioners, managers, and Leaders wishing to work professionally as executive or corporate coaches. It also explores the skills required to run a successful Coaching practice, from setting up business to working with clients
- Introduces participants to the world of strategic Assessment and Development based coaching centers.
- 8 days action learning facilitating (60 hours) + 30 hours guided coaching practice + 30 hours individual coaching practice – spread over 3 months
- Very interactive experiential and action learning program designed for designed for senior managers, HR/OD professionals, or Management staff who understand that coaching & mentoring are an essential part of the Collaborative Management
- Candidates will develop a solid foundation in the theory and practice of Solution-‐Focused
- Discover how to help others realize their higher potential and to take action that aligns with their personality type and vision.
- Gain awareness about key factors leading to a meaningful transformation and learn to apply highly effective coaching methodologies on multiple levels.
The program consists of
- 1 hour Induction
- 3 x 2 days instructor led interactive workshop (48 hours) – 3 modules (Mandatory)
- 1 x 2 days instructor led interactive workshop (12 hours) – 1 module (Mandatory)
- 10 hours of peer coaching (during action learning facilitating days)
- 20 hours of Coaching with Supervision and
- 30 hours of Customer Coaching
- Submission of evidence of coaching done through journals, diaries, recordings etc.
Coaching and Supervision
- Participants will gain 20/30 hours of supervised coaching from 60 hours action learning facilitating.
- Participants will gain 10/30 hours of Supervision through Peer-to-Peer coaching.
- Participants need to complete 30 hours of individual, contracted coaching (minimum 5 individuals or team with a minimum of 5 members)
- Minimum coaching time should not be less than 6 hours per coachee.
- Coaching contract to be signed with at least a minimum charge of 100 Euros per hour per coachee
- All requirements of the program should be completed within 3 calendar months from the last action learning facilitating date by the candidate.
Participant’s course of study
Using latest in Experiential and Action learning techniques, participants will be taken on a journey that will see them learning:
- Have developed an understanding of the principles of coaching and
- Understand the part that coaching and mentoring play in the performance management
- Learn to apply optimal talents in your role as a coach and integrating your strengths to become a more effective coach.
- Help clients understand their type and how to use them to produce results and reach their goals by integrating the principles of Type based development into their coaching
- Understand how personalities & communication styles can create conflict and learn how to adapt their styles to a productive coaching/mentoring outcome and to help clients overcome obstacles, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities.
- How to deal with different types of performance issues by educating clients about how to use type theory to transform their relationships
- Providing managers with techniques for using script-‐based development to address specific team-‐related issues and challenges
- Be able to confidently use their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and have a clear plan of action to implement.
- Able to teach teams to discover, develop, and use their unique qualities for greater team engagement and productivity
By completing the Emotional Intelligence Coaching Professional – ILM Level 5 Level Effective Coaching and Mentoring program participants will be eligible for triple certification in Effective Coaching and Mentoring from:
- ILM (Level 5), BCC (120) *, and 72 CPD Credit points
- Post nominal letters from ILM and BCC (Board Certified Coach)
Who should participate
The EICP is designed for senior managers, HR/OD professionals, or Management staff who understand that coaching & mentoring are an essential part of the Collaborative Management skill-set, who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring, or to establish coaching on an organizational level.
They are also ideal for professional coaches and mentors seeking to enhance and accredit their experience with triple internationally recognized qualifications.
- Executive Coaches
- Corporate Coaches
- High Performance Coaches
- Managers of Units
- Experienced Coaches
Principal facilitator is Rajesh Misca PhD
Rajesh is an international very experienced coach. A real action learner and action researcher. Rajesh grew up in India and has lived and worked in 47 countries on 5 continents. Think for example of America, Romania, Germany and the Netherlands. Rajesh has been active as Learning & Development manager and coach for individuals and teams. Rajesh has a Master HRM, a PhD, is author of five books on coaching and is a much sought after speaker on the subject of coaching.
Rajesh is all about High Performance – in Talent Management and sports. He has a PhD in sports and has worked as a High Performance Coach with 3 World Cup teams for Cricket, was involved as a mentor with the Indian Wheelchair Basketball team for 2020 Paralympics, for which he received the top 3 mentor in the world award from EMCC, has been involved in a number of national cricket development stints with Singapore, Romania, Malaysia, and was high performing coach of three leading Ranji trophy teams and was part of the ICC Umpires panel. All this he combines with his broad cultural and sector experience in Talent Management and Learning Development.
Within WIAL Netherlands, Rajesh is and Action Learning Team Coach and lead teacher for the certified action learning programs Global Managers Program (GMP), Future Leaders Program (FLP), Coaching Fundamentals Program (CFP), Executive Coaching for Performance (ECP), Emotional Intelligence Coaching Professional (EICP), Super High Impact Feedback Techniques (S.H.I.F.T.) and EDUforLIFE.
Currently, the Qualified courses are all taught in English only.
Preregistration Dutch program
Preregistration for the Dutch-language course that will be given from 4th Q 2022 is now possible.
Please mail your interest to [email protected].
German language will be available in 2023.
€ 4.750,- excluding VAT.
Day 1: Module 1 September 8
Day 2: Module 1 September 9
Day 3: Module 2 September 22
Day 4: Module 2 September 23
Day 5: Module 3 October 6
Day 6: Module 3 October 7
Day 7: Module 4 October 20
Day 8: Module 4 October 21
Day 9: December 8 Final Evaluation and Graduation day
Executive Coaching for Performance
Your Next Level in Team coaching and Team performance
Or do you prefer an incompany group to join the program?
Please contact us if you have six to eight people who could join the Emotional Intelligence Coaching Professional program. We can incorporate your needs and situation into the program so that semi customization occurs.